Friday, January 24, 2014

{dairy free} Chocolate Banana Milkshake

This is my son's favorite drink! If I trusted him to run the Vitamix he could make it himself (he's only 5). That day will come before I know it !

I typically do not buy things with "natural flavors" , but in this case I make an exception. 


{dairy free} Chocolate Banana Milkshake

Ingredients:

  • 1 scoop Barlean's Chocolate Silk Greens
  • 1 tbps Chia Seeds
  • 1-2 frozen bananas
  • 1 cup (approx) unsweetened coconut milk (vanilla or regular)
Directions:

Add all ingredients to a high speed blender (such as a Vitamix) and blend until desired consistency.   


2 comments:

  1. Caleb begs for these, thanks Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I've been making these for over a year, I feel bad I just thought to post it. HA!

    ReplyDelete