Sunday, February 24, 2013

Costco {clean} Finds: 2013 edition

Costco has many great bulk items that you should be buying.  With that being said, they have many bulk items you shouldn't be buying (crackers, pretzels, chips, juices, soda, etc)

Here are some items that I buy every 2-4 weeks at Costco. I am going to focus on getting more chia and hemp seeds in my diet. With that being said, I am not sure how long these big bags will last. The flax gets used a LOT!


Flax, Chia, and Hemp Seeds
(These are superfoods and should be worked into your diet. I store my flax and hemp in the fridge)


{raw} Walnuts, Pecans, and Almonds
(Make sure there are NO added oils in your nuts you are buying.)


Granola, Pitted dates, and Guacamole
(The LOVE CRUNCH is not something I buy regularly (they were demoing it), but it was a special treat for the kids to have.  There is only 1/4 cup per serving so that isn't much. They will eat this in moderation. It's GOOD!)


{frozen} Broccoli Florets, White Sweet Corn, 
and Green Beans
(These are all fantastic. We use them often. The broccoli comes in 4 individual bags and taste very fresh. We steam the broccoli and corn with a dash of sea salt. That's it. The green beans are great with garlic too.)


{frozen} Sweet Pineapple and Wild Blueberries
(These are awesome! My kids even love to eat them both frozen too)


 Mario Batali Marinara


 Parkers Farm Peanut Butter
(We LOVE this, even my picky 4 year old)


Wild Pacific Mahi-Mahi

(This is SO good. If you don't like fish, give it a try!)


 Grass-fed butter and Cheese


 Applesauce Pouches


Snack size Guacamole

100% Pure Maple Syrup and 
Organic Strawberry Spread

Organic Brown Rice

No comments:

Post a Comment