Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Earth Fare {Noblesville Location}

The day is FINALLY here! I am beyond excited. Yes, over a supermarket!!! It will make my life so much easier having a healthy supermarket 2 miles away from my home!  You never know what food emergency you may run into or maybe you just aren't in the mood to cook and want to grab a quick bite. Earth Fare is the place for both.

I knew that going on the Grand Opening day would be crazy, but it was worth it to show my support in supermarkets like Earth Fare opening.  (And share a bit with you all) I looked around and took it all in. (And got my free whole chicken) Everyone was filled with excitement. Everyone was patient. The workers were ALL friendly and helpful.  The thing I loved most about my visit was the fact that I bet this is the FIRST time some of the shoppers have ever set foot in a healthy supermarket.  I hope they were blown away. 



The supermarket has pizza, a hot bar, made to order sandwiches, bakery, coffee, salad bar, and soup. 

 Hot Bar
 Salad Bar
 Salad Bar


 My 4 year old gives their pizza by the slice 2 thumbs up. This is one slice.  That's how they roll at Earth Fare. ($3.49)



Kids eat free with an Adult Purchase on Thursdays from 4-8 pm. I believe (I need to double check at our store) that you can get up to SIX kid's meals free with ONE adult meal.


For my chocolate lovers out there, I leave you with this image:
Chocolate Malt Balls!

Sorry my images aren't the greatest. It was crazy busy and I only had my iphone and a bunch of people staring at me in the process. I hope you enjoyed this sneak peak into Earth Fare. Now, go out and check it out for yourself. YAY to more Healthy Supermarkets!

Make sure you sign up for email coupons. Also, text EAT to 71700 and you will instantly get $5 your next visit. Score!

Stayed tuned for updates from inside Earth Fare...that's all for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment