Friday, May 4, 2012

The REBOOT {cleanse}-DAY SEVEN

I made it to the final day! I am beyond excited and proud I stuck it out.  

I do hope you all take the time to watch "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead" and see if it inspires you to rethink your health, habits, and future. Are you getting enough fruits and vegetables daily?

By far my favorite green juice was this:
6 leaves of kale
2-3 large handfuls of spinach
1 apple
1 pear
1 cucumber
1/2 lime

This image gives you an idea of how much goes into ONE drink:




Check out how Joe Cross is doing a year later...


Here's a great link to many video answers from Joe himself about Rebooting. www.jointthereboot.com  


 I ended this day with a huge burger and fries. I've had enough fruit and veggies for one week. Juice on my clean freaks!  Day 7...done!

I'll leave you with a little juice humor...yes, apparently there is such a thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment