Thursday, March 15, 2012

Grilled Chicken Fajitas

I love to grill out and I love Mexican food, put them together and that's my happy place. Grilling out is one of the best ways to add awesome flavor to your food without adding any calories.

Grilled Chicken Fajitas

Ingredients:
  • 3-6 {organic} chicken breast
  • 1 Tbps extra virgin olive oil
  • 3 Tbps water
  • juice of one lime
  • 1 tsp smoked paprika
  • 1 tsp chili powder
  • 1 tsp garlic powder
  • 1 tsp cumin
  • 1/4 tsp sea salt
Directions:
1)  Place chicken breast in a bowl that has a lid (or you could use plastic wrap)
2)  Mix all other ingredients together and pour over chicken breast, making sure to coat all sides of the chicken.
3) Marinate in the refrigerator for a minimum of 1 hour. 
4) Grill.

NOTE: Feel free to add a little more olive oil or water to make more marinating mixture.  Also, I make the same marinate on the peppers. I use orange, red, yellow, green peppers, and sweet onions. I put them in a separate container and marinate for a hour as well(or longer).
I love having extra peppers and onions leftovers so I can eat them as snack or part of my lunch the next day.


No comments:

Post a Comment