Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Mango Salsa

I love salsa! I don't think there is a salsa I've met that I don't like. This Mango Salsa has tons of flavor and is great with chips, veggies, or even by itself.  Take it to your next summer pitch in and it's sure to be a hit!

Mango Salsa


Ingredients:
  • 1 small red onion  (diced)
  • 2 small mangos (diced)
  • 1 can of {organic} black beans (rinsed and drained)
  • 1 red pepper (diced)
  • 1 cup frozen sweet corn (thawed)
  • 1 Tbps (approx) fresh cilantro (chopped)
  • 1 1/2 Tpbs fresh lime juice
  • 1/8 tsp sea salt (or to taste)
  • 1/8 tsp black pepper (or to taste)
1) Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Chill in refrigerator for 30-60 minutes before serving.


NOTE: I love this as a substitute for salad dressings on my salads. It makes the best summer salad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment